Location & Arrival – Dorf Tirol
Plan your journey here
Getting to Dorf Tirol by car
1. On the A22 motorway, take exit Bolzano Sud and then the Merano/ Bolzano (MEBO) highway towards Merano.
2. Follow the MEBO for approx. 28.5 km (direction Merano)
3. Follow the road signs towards Merano.
4. From , head towards Passeiertal/Jaufenpass until the junction to Dorf Tirol.
5. From here, follow the road signs with the green hotel route in Dorf Tirol (approx. 4.5 km).
The Apartment Hotel Anthea will be on your left, approx. 250 m after the Johanneum.
Reach Tirolo in South Tyrol by bus
Your bus connection from Germany and Austria to Tirolo.
Dates and prices 2020: www.flixbus.com
Reach Tirolo in South Tyrol by train
Positioned in the heart of Europe, South Tyrol has a good train network, with connecting trains from Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB), Swiss Federal Railways (SBB), as well as Deutsche Bahn (DB).
An overview of all of the train connections to South Tyrol can be found on trainline.com.
Reach Merano in South Tyrol by airplane
Flights to Milan
from the UK (approximately 3 hours’ drive from Bolzano):
Ryanair from Stansted, London Luton, East Midlands, Bristol, Bournemouth, Manchester, Liverpool, Glasgow, Shannon and Dublin
easyJet from Gatwick, Bristol and Edinburgh
Flights to Innsbruck
from the UK (approximately 80 minutes’ drive from Bolzano):
easyJet from London Gatwick, Liverpool, Manchester and Bristol
Car hire is available from all airports and hotels can arrange airport transfers for guest.
Very close to the...
… Spa town of Meran, 6 km
… The regional capital, Bozen, 35 km
… The next bus-stop, 900 m
… Shopping, 800 m
… Restaurants & Cafes, 800 m